I DIDN'T ASK YOU TO DO IT SO WHY ARE YOU SCREAMING JUST COS IT'S HARD. I'm fking pissed but I can't do anything, I shall implode soon I'm gritting my teeth so hard it's numb. & then I'll cry, cry like a helpless moron who hasn't tasted disappointment before.
What was the point of school today, it ended so damn early cos JLee went on course. How I killed boredom in the few hours before meeting Po: watched TWO episodes of Futurama courtesy of Guniang's iPod, did 1.5 Math qns, &talked alot with Sorn. It was actually quite productive ok, since I haven't touched Math since urm... plus I found a new calling in life: SLEUTHING. Right, Sorn? *nudge nudge wink wink*
Went Acsi to support polo with Po who swore not to cheer for either HC or AC but did anw(: Hung out/camwhored with Zhangs& Huishan, we were rather conspicuous cos it was AC, HC& RJ tgt as if our schools're not the biggest rivals in the world haha. For those who haven't seen it live, polo's a damn violent game. Half the players were attempting to drown the other half& I was wincing in pain through both matches. I'm so glad to be a nice, demure GIRL. They were scary ): Thank god Guniang's goalie. I think he just gets skinnier by the day, JEALOUS.
(But damn it, why're you so sad? ): you're making me emo with you, just concentrate on drawing ducks la sigh.)
I miraculously made it for bridge& even played 2 games. Felt like we were playing with a monkey ahem. CHUNS DONT FALL SICK I'LL BE REAL WORRIED): Then dinner with Grace Shifu& Leonard.. OMG LEONARD IS THE JUDO VCAPT!!! Shit, Grace& I were quite 0.0 But we established the fact that all vcapts are very very very rich. Cough coughs(:
Frisbee tryouts tmr, damn. &I'll miss bridge roars.
//Spoil my mood, go on. It's really easy.
What was the point of school today, it ended so damn early cos JLee went on course. How I killed boredom in the few hours before meeting Po: watched TWO episodes of Futurama courtesy of Guniang's iPod, did 1.5 Math qns, &talked alot with Sorn. It was actually quite productive ok, since I haven't touched Math since urm... plus I found a new calling in life: SLEUTHING. Right, Sorn? *nudge nudge wink wink*
Went Acsi to support polo with Po who swore not to cheer for either HC or AC but did anw(: Hung out/camwhored with Zhangs& Huishan, we were rather conspicuous cos it was AC, HC& RJ tgt as if our schools're not the biggest rivals in the world haha. For those who haven't seen it live, polo's a damn violent game. Half the players were attempting to drown the other half& I was wincing in pain through both matches. I'm so glad to be a nice, demure GIRL. They were scary ): Thank god Guniang's goalie. I think he just gets skinnier by the day, JEALOUS.
(But damn it, why're you so sad? ): you're making me emo with you, just concentrate on drawing ducks la sigh.)
I miraculously made it for bridge& even played 2 games. Felt like we were playing with a monkey ahem. CHUNS DONT FALL SICK I'LL BE REAL WORRIED): Then dinner with Grace Shifu& Leonard.. OMG LEONARD IS THE JUDO VCAPT!!! Shit, Grace& I were quite 0.0 But we established the fact that all vcapts are very very very rich. Cough coughs(:
Frisbee tryouts tmr, damn. &I'll miss bridge roars.
//Spoil my mood, go on. It's really easy.

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home